Over 100 downloads!

This is so cool! I know I just started and I know that it may not be much to some, but I am so thrilled that my teaser e-book already has over 100 downloads!

I'm on a high! Thank you everyone!

I will leave you with an small excerpt from the final book.

*“Not here.” Kai turned his head and tilted his chin up. “Up for a few blocks more, Marie?” 

More? Marie was so usurped by whatever was going on she wouldn’t have thought twice about robbing a bank with this stranger. 

This beautiful man was a stranger! But his touch, his presence beside her bubbled her blood. It pulsed so loud and deafening through her body, it drowned out all the noise and smells around them. And yes, he was a stranger and Marie simply didn’t care. Up for a walk? She was delusional enough to follow this feeling to the end of the world.*

You can get a free sample of Guest Star here in the Kindle store.

Much love!

Comments

Popular Posts